Men typically prefer tall, thin women, but a new study revealed that men are more likely to be happier when married to a curvier, plus-size woman, rather than someone thin.
The Argentinian newspaper Nuevo Diario wrote recently about the results of a study conducted by Dr. Filemón Alvarado and Dr. Edgardo Morales at National Autonomous University of Mexico’s Department of Psychology. The research found that men who are in relationships with plus-size women tend to smile more and find it easier to solve problems compared to men in relationships with slimmer women.
Evidently, the higher BMI of chubby women comes with an incredible side effect of being able to anticipate their partner’s needs as well as satisfy them.
Plump women also tend to be more positive and less aggressive, which has a profound impact on their partner.
Though chubbier women are seen as less attractive and unhealthy, they are actually helping men live longer. The women included in the study tended to be less strict and open-minded, which resulted in a happier relationship.
Men love chubby women’s fat dimples, fat rolls, and extra side b.o.o.b.s.
For these women, carrying baby weight and reproducing would not be a problem, since they’re already heavy.
Here is why men who were in a relationship with curvy, plus-size women were 10 times happier compared to men that were with skinny women:
- These women do not put too much pressure on their partners to be fit.
- They do not try to lose weight. This means more eating out opportunities.
- Buying them their favorite chocolate can make them happy.
- They’re funnier. People that laugh together are happier couples. Furthermore, happier couples are more likely to have a healthier and longer relationship.
- They give good hugs. Chubby women are better to hug, without exceptions.
- They tend to cook better. Of course, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
- They’re foodies. Men want to chow down with their partners.
- These women tend to be figuratively and literally sweeter.
- There is more to love.
Curvy, plus-size women are labeled unhealthy or unattractive in mainstream media. However, this study shows that men that marry plus-size women tend to be happier.