Moringa is an Asian plant, a famous superfood.
The plant has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, antibacterial properties, allowing you to care for the skin and its beauty and effectively lose weight.
Now we will look at all the known benefits of Moringa seeds, side effects and give an expert advice on how to use moringa seed for different purposes!
1. Health benefits of Moringa seed
- Antibacterial properties: a cure for trophic skin infections and rashes, an antiseptic.
- Treatment of diabetes and high cholesterol: Beta-sitosterol regulates cholesterol levels in the body.
- Slowing down the aging process: methanol and ethanol extracts showed an impressive level of antioxidant activity.
- Anti-carcinogenic properties: the product stops the growth and development of cancer cells, accelerates their death. According to scientists, taking Moringa powder for 3 weeks successfully fights against colon cancer, restraining its development.
There are a number of other indications for using this superfood:
- high blood pressure;
- swelling (except in cases of pregnancy);
- Weakened immunity (after illness, during colds, etc.);
- prevention of cancer and support for the treatment of oncology;
- Harsh working conditions (chemical industry, work with radiation, etc.);
- allergic diseases;
- increased physical activity;
- Inadequate diet;
- support in the treatment of inflammation.
2. Side effects of Moringa
- Moringa Olifiera is contraindicated in pregnancy, since it can cause miscarriage, especially in the early stages.
- Since the plant has anticoagulant properties with unknown strength of action, it should not be used for problems with blood coagulability and a few weeks before the abdominal operations.
- Using the seeds or alcohol extract of Moringa leaves, it is necessary to strictly observe recommended doses, since in serious overdoses (3-4 times) genotoxic action of the plant is possible.
- Also, the reception of the plant is contraindicated in nursing mothers and children.
- Consult a doctor before using the plant for medicinal purposes,.
3. How to use Moringa seed right
3.1. Application for treatment of the body
Dilute a teaspoon in 150 ml of water (juice, milk, cold tea, etc.). You can add Moringa in smoothies, porridge, vegetable salad, morning omelette or muffin to tea. All the same, what is allowed to do with fiber or Japanese tea match, works here.
Capsules should be drunk for 2-4 pieces in the mornings and before bedtime.