20-year-old man dies after taking overdose of tramadol



A young man identified as Etim, believed to be in his late 20s has
died after reportedly consuming over a thousand milligram of tramadol in
Obaganya Otukpo, Benue State.

Eti, who is popularly known as Ratty, was rushed to Abba clinic at
Ogiri Oko street when he became unconscious after taking the substance
on April 30.

He was pronounced dead on Wednesday after spending three days at the hospital and was buried the same day.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

A source at the hospital hinted  that the tramadol dosage he took was
too much for his system to withstand which led to the destruction of
some vital organs.

“He became extremely weak and couldn’t even say a word throughout his
stay at the hospital till he gave up the ghost,’ the source said.

Meanwhile, the Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, has directed
the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control,
NAFDAC, to ban
with immediate effect further issuance of permits for the importation
of codeine as active pharmaceutical ingredient for cough preparations.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({
google_ad_client: “ca-pub-8205384026417307”,
enable_page_level_ads: true
});



Like it? Share with your friends!

Mr. Francis

Hello I'm Francis, CEO Of Wegossipgh Inc. I believe in writing to cure the broken hearts, Oh yeah.. i know how it feels to be down. Stay in touch daily for all the best of Gossips

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like

More From: Gossips

EDITOR's PICK

WhatsApp chat